BOMA for Breakfast

bobkins40

Earning My Ears
on our last day our flight does not leave until 3:30
I'm trying to sneak a few hours in at Blizzard Beach

I have ADR at whispering canyon... but Boma is much closer to blizzard beach and Coronado springs that we are staying at

Thoughts on their breakfast buffet... is it better than WC breakfast skillets ?

Faaaaar better! And WC is boring now that they'e not allowed to make it fun! It's just food now. No straw throwing or snappy banter. Just eggs. I don't need to go to WC for that.

Boma is a wonderful place for breakfast. Be sure to get ADRs as it usually packed. They have the usual fare for breakfast, but then also has some more adventurous options. It's all good.

I have never done WC but can vouch that Boma has one of the best breakfast buffets. They have a ham carving station with some additional indian inspired dished. I'm not a crazy fan of ham but it was the most amazing ham I have ever eaten. AMAZING! -

We hit Boma for breakfast on EVERY trip... also a good excuse to use the Mini-Van for the quick ride from the Wilderness Lodge vice waiting on a bus!

For year we had been going to Tusker House on our AK days, mostly for the characters and it being the only TS breakfast place in AK. I was never a fan of the food, so wrote off Bomas thinking it was the same. In 2015, I had one more breakfast spot to fill on our last day and promised my husband that year we would go to new places (that was the only way he would agree on another Disney trip!). So Bomas it was. In about 3 minutes upon entering, I was kicking myself I didnt try this place sooner. OMG...best breakfast buffet on property and Ive been to them all multiple times. Everything delicious and hot! I loved the omelet station and there were many many options. We went back in 2017 and will go again on every future trip!

Boma is incredible! Definitely one of the best breakfast buffets in DW, if not the best. I love the African/ethnic "spin" on the food but the quality is still great!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter