Boma 2 Great Meals

KenHutch

DIS Veteran
Once again I am writing a small review of one of the places we ate at earlier this month. Boma. we had dinner here on a previous trip and again I want to thank the posters who told me to check out the breakfast. It was worth the money. First the dinner, several of my daughters relatives were uneasy when I called it an African Centric Buffet but they quickly come over to my way of thinking. Myself I almost made a meal of the various soups while they hit the carving stations. They had a soup with curry in it that was blazing hot and out of this world. The remaining holdouts of Gwens relatives came with the zebra domes. I watch as one great uncle ate by my count about 20+ zebra domes. Breakfast was simpler but it is a breakfast buffet after all but everything was hot and tasty. The only downside to the 2 meals was our waiter at dinner did not speak English very well and charged the 8 year old as an adult. That took an hour to fix but it did not deter from the meal in any way and the waitress at breakfast kept checking (by my watch) about every 6 to 7 minutes on whether we needed drinks refreshed or if we needed anything else. If you staying at AKL I recommend you eat here twice once for each meal and if your going to Animal Kingdom this is a great place to take a break and have dinner.

I'm looking forward to going back for dinner as part of my August trip! Their soups are fantastic!

We love Boma! We have eaten there several times for lunch & dinner & it never disappoints. We always eat way too much because everything is so tasty! We've never had their breakfast but will definitely consider it now.

Love Boma dinner too! Went first time last June...great variety. Some new flavors and standard fare for the gastrically challenged too! I am doing breakfast there this Oct can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter