Boggy Creek Airboats and Space Camp

Elke

Mouseketeer
We will be in Orlando in August and in addition to Disney and Universal, we plan to attend
Parent/Child SpaceCamp Weekend (DH & DS as one team and DD & Myself another team).
Has anyone attended this program? If you have please let me know how you liked it.

Also, we want to go on an airboat ride at Boggy Creek. Has anyone done this?

Thanks for your help.

Elke

Elke, I have been out with BC Airboats several times and they are a great operation, one of the best in the business. They do a daytime tour (just turn up and go) over half an hour and a night-time one (which you need to book for) that lasts almost an hour. They are both quite different but very interesting. Look up their website on: www.bcairboats.com

It is also worth stopping at the East Lake Fish Camp for an excellent (big!) breakfast or the Friday or Saturday dinner buffet - just huge!

Thanks SimonV for the info on Boggy Creek. We will definitely visit them when we are there.

If anyone knows anything about Space Camp, please let me know.

Elke

We wanted to do the BC Airboats on our last trip. We had the time planned, but couldn't find it with the directions we had. Be sure that you get explicit driving directions if you plan some of your precious vacation time for this fun activity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter