BOG Reservation and Festival of Fantasy Parade

MommatoLandE

Earning My Ears
When I booked my ADR, I did not realize that the Festival of Fantasy Parade starts at 2 when we are there. We have a 1:25 BOG reservation. If we place our food order in advance using the app, is there anyway we can make the parade? If so, where should we head to find the best viewing location without much time?

Thanks!

When I booked my ADR, I did not realize that the Festival of Fantasy Parade starts at 2 when we are there. We have a 1:25 BOG reservation. If we place our food order in advance using the app, is there anyway we can make the parade? If so, where should we head to find the best viewing location without much time?

Thanks!
FoF will reach the Castle by 2:15. You’ll need to either head to the Hall of Presidents area or go through Tomorrowland to get to the Hub. You can’t go through the Castle because it’s blocked off for MRFF.

FoF will reach the Castle by 2:15. You’ll need to either head to the Hall of Presidents area or go through Tomorrowland to get to the Hub. You can’t go through the Castle because it’s blocked off for MRFF.

What's MRFF? What time do you think we need to leave BOG by?

MRFF is the Castle stage show.

Depending on how fast your group walks, leave by 2:00 and you should be fine.

Arrive early for your BoG reservation.

When are you arriving in Magic Kingdom for this? I'm in the exact same boat (my ADR is for 1:15 PM), so I'm wondering if one of us will be able to report back the success of this to the other!

After talking with DW, we decided we'd rather not roll the dice and we canceled our ADR. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter