BOG - no ADR's at available 180+3 to 180+7

Dockside

Earning My Ears
Have a trip planned to WDW August 17-25, 2018. My 180+10 dining reservation window opened today. I can see a variety of times open on August 17,18,19, and 25 for BOG. But there is absolutely nothing for breakfast and lunch between August 20 (180+3) and 24th (180+7). I find it hard to believe that all the reservations are gone for those days.

I went to some other WDW restaurants and was able to find reservations available for August 20-24th so know the system is loaded for those days. Since I could book reservations for August 25th at BOG (after those dates), I assume the reservations for BOG are loaded for those days as well.

Thoughts? Is this typical for BOG ie is it already booked solid for those days or do you think BOG hasn't released those days for some reason yet? Any experience with something like this happening?

I will of course continue to check the reservations site to see if things open up in the next few days but I am curious.

Have you had any luck with any reservations today?

I'm going the same time and keep getting the "paws" message when trying to book any restaurant.

I'm also trying for BOG and for me it is showing no availability on any day during this time frame.

Was trying this morning. At exactly 6am when my window opened. Nothing (breakfast or lunch) for August 20-24th (Mon-Fri). It is odd because August 17-19 (Friday-Sunday) is fine as is August 25th (Saturday). It is the week days in between.

Keep trying. I am sure something will open up. I can't see the reservations being totally gone at 180+7 days. Crowd levels should be getting lighter that week as well so not a prime vacation time.

I just checked a BOG reservation at about 177 days (general ADR window open for at least 3 days). I can grab an 8am ADR at BOG. So how can 187 days show nothing?

Curious if others have seen this happen before and if so when did the ADR's repopulate.

I should add, I am looking for a party of 4.

However, I even tried to reduce my search to a table of 1 person and nothing is showing for breakfast/lunch Aug 20-24th even for just a single person. Also I didn't say it before but I am staying onsite so have the 180+10

There have been rumors swirling about changes to BOG. Dinner availability seems to be limited or non-existent from end of July to the end of August. There seem to be a few days towards the last half of August that others are reporting there was nothing available at all. So just keep checking. Maybe they will add times at a later date.

Very strange - dinner isn’t even on the drop down for 17 August. Reservation times only go to 2.30

I can't get anything at BOG for 8/20 either - not for a few days, since my 180+ opened. I suspect there's something going on (maybe a repair? private function??)

I can't get anything at BOG for 8/20 either - not for a few days, since my 180+ opened. I suspect there's something going on (maybe a repair? private function??)
Several rumors swirling from kitchen repairs, to change to signature dining, and lots in between. Dinner ADRs have been spotty from May through August, then during 5 days or so in August the entire place seems to be unavailable. Doubt it’s a private event. If you go back a ways in the restaurant forum you will find lots of threads on this topic.

This is so annoying. My ADR window opens up in a couple of days and I was hoping to go to BOG for a PPO breakfast on Aug 23.

I'm glad to have a heads up that this is a problem for others, but it really throws a wrench in my plans.

I know April is far less busy than August, but the reservation finder has been a blessing. I've been able to get 8am ADRs for H&V, Akershus & BOG (just got this one today). All of these were less than 90 days out.

I'm not having any luck either. I had perfect dining reservations and had to change up my park days because of the crowd calendars...and nothing. I need a BOG too :(

I know April is far less busy than August, but the reservation finder has been a blessing. I've been able to get 8am ADRs for H&V, Akershus & BOG (just got this one today). All of these were less than 90 days out.

What reservation finder are you using?

Have a trip planned to WDW August 17-25, 2018. My 180+10 dining reservation window opened today. I can see a variety of times open on August 17,18,19, and 25 for BOG. But there is absolutely nothing for breakfast and lunch between August 20 (180+3) and 24th (180+7). I find it hard to believe that all the reservations are gone for those days.

I went to some other WDW restaurants and was able to find reservations available for August 20-24th so know the system is loaded for those days. Since I could book reservations for August 25th at BOG (after those dates), I assume the reservations for BOG are loaded for those days as well.

Thoughts? Is this typical for BOG ie is it already booked solid for those days or do you think BOG hasn't released those days for some reason yet? Any experience with something like this happening?

I will of course continue to check the reservations site to see if things open up in the next few days but I am curious.
Glad I found this thread! This was my experience I posted in a Disney Restaurant thread this morning.

I booked ADRs this morning and got everything except BOG which I was trying at 180 +4 and +6. There was nothing available on those days or for that whole week. At first I just thought "Well, those are tough reservations to get" and after a bunch of refreshing/ changing party etc. , I found nothing and moved on.

I had had some trouble booking a Fantasmic and ROL dining package online so at 7am I called the reservation line to take care of those. When the CM asked if I needed anything else I jokingly said "Yeah, if you could get me a 8am BOG that would be great." Instead of laughing, she checked both of the dates I wanted and said there was nothing available. Then she said something like "August isn't available yet but keep checking back". I asked her if she knew when they might be available and she said they haven't been told.

I did some searching for the week before 8/12-8/18 I am looking and I was able to find a reservation between 8 and 9 every day so I think it's weird there were no PPOs available during my week.

I wish Disney would get their act together. If they are going to offer 180+10 to resort guests, the guests need to be able to make their ressies, particularly at difficult to book restaurants like BOG. We are all losing our priority booking advantage.

I wish Disney would get their act together. If they are going to offer 180+10 to resort guests, the guests need to be able to make their ressies, particularly at difficult to book restaurants like BOG. We are all losing our priority booking advantage.
Yeah. I’m really bummed about it. Every day they wait it increases the competition.

Yeah. I’m really bummed about it. Every day they wait it increases the competition.

Try having a 12 day DVC stay and not being able to get it, unhappy isn’t the word. Between that and the southwest insane airfare I’m already at whatever with this trip. *sigh* :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter