BOG dinner or Happily Ever after?

Amyshubby

Favorite Hidden Mickey! Birthmark on my son's arm!
We are going to be in MK on February 21 and got shut out of the 180 day ADR. We subscribed to some services and were able to grab a dinner reservation for four at 7:20 which would entail missing the 7:55 HEA fireworks.

We usually prefer quick service meals as my kids are teens and we pretty much go commando style through the entire day. I'm hoping a BOG lunch reservation opens so I can grab that (and drop the dinner) but if not, this is going to be a difficult choice!

Honestly for me I would rather watch happily ever after. It's a beautiful show and while I enjoyed Bog dinner it just didn't wow me. i definitely prefer lunch there. That braised pork :lovestruc
I would keep trying for lunch. Check frequently.

Thanks for the advice. We are holding out hope that a lunch spot opens on the 21st. If it does, we will drop the dinner reservations. If we do give them up, we'll post on the reservation thread so someone here can try to grab them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter