Boardwalk villas standard one bedroom room request?

Mflaherty

Mouseketeer
What have your standard views been like? Anything stand out that I should request? I don't mind walking to my room and would prefer a better view than being close to the elevator and seeing the front entrance. Help!

What have your standard views been like? Anything stand out that I should request? I don't mind walking to my room and would prefer a better view than being close to the elevator and seeing the front entrance. Help!

Did you book through CRO or with DVC points? Through CRO, standard view is usually one of the pools or garden areas. Through DVC, it's the front driveway/parking lots.

Based on your other posts, you are on points. So you should have a front drive/parking lot view with a standard reservation.

For a 1 bedroom standard view with points, I would request 2123, 3123 or 4123. That's the large corner rooms above the pond near the parking lot.

Yes dvc points!:) I heard about those corner rooms. I'm never that lucky. Lol thanks everybody! I will give it a shot!

We had a 1br standard view last August. We overlooked the driveway into the resort. We could actually see the high fireworks from Illuminations while sitting on the balcony.

Did you book through CRO or with DVC points? Through CRO, standard view is usually one of the pools or garden areas. Through DVC, it's the front driveway/parking lots.

My brother is booking a BWV Studio Standard View through CRO...He would LOVE to have a view of Tower of Terror...is this possible? If so, can you offer any requests?

Thanks!

My brother is booking a BWV Studio Standard View through CRO...He would LOVE to have a view of Tower of Terror...is this possible? If so, can you offer any requests?

Thanks!

You can get a Tower of Terror view in some of the quiet pool rooms.

We have asked for a 1BR Standard far from the lobby. I had heard of complaints about the luggage loading. It was great. We were very close (across the hallway) from the door to the quiet pool/community hall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter