Boardwalk Villa 1 bedroom Corner villa- I got one!

We also received a x123 1 bedroom a few years ago (without requesting it). . While the extra space & wrap-around balcony was very nice, I really didn't like that villa all that much. The lighting was very poor and the living / kitchen area quite dark, especially after the sun went down. I prefer the villas a little closer to the elevators across from the bus stop.

I use the 'contact us' link on the Member Website to send in my requests.

FWIW, we have been asked NOT to fax requests to the resort. There have been reports that they just toss them. Maybe that's not always true. I don't know for sure and have always had good luck emailing MS via the link on the Member Website.
I was told the same thing.....that they do not want faxes. You can also just call MS and they can put the request in for you.

We are booked directly through Disney (not renting points) and I know it would be totally random luck to request 1 of 3 rooms over how many hundreds at the resort. No matter what, I will be happy that we at least are in a one bedroom AND that we will be on vacation!
Absolutely!! :thumbsup2 Just wanted to let you know those rooms are not even an option through Disney, so you could focus your requests on areas/views you would prefer. Enjoy!!

I stayed in that room with my sister, without requesting it. I didn't even know they existed. My thoughts at the time were too bad we didn't get that when staying with our teenagers. Plenty of room for even a queen size aerobed in that living room. The space was wasted for 2 people, but it was an impressive room.

We just finished a stay in 4123. I didnt request it- just that our 12/30 reservation be linked to our 12/31-1/4 stay. I recognized right away that we got one if “the rooms!” While we enjoyed the extra space and the view- we found it too dark and too far.

We also had to call (and then visit the desk the next day) to get the rubber stopper thing put in the shower fixed to prevent water from getting everywhere, a spatula and potholders. I think there were other utensils missing too, but none we needed. Obviously that’s not really a corner room issue- but affected our overall impression of the room.

While we enjoyed the extra space and the view- we found it too dark and too far.
Exactly why I never request these rooms, and am not all that excited when we get one by accident. :)

We just finished a stay in 4123. I didnt request it- just that our 12/30 reservation be linked to our 12/31-1/4 stay. I recognized right away that we got one if “the rooms!” While we enjoyed the extra space and the view- we found it too dark and too far.

We also had to call (and then visit the desk the next day) to get the rubber stopper thing put in the shower fixed to prevent water from getting everywhere, a spatula and potholders. I think there were other utensils missing too, but none we needed. Obviously that’s not really a corner room issue- but affected our overall impression of the room.
Exactly why I never request these rooms, and am not all that excited when we get one by accident. :)

Well, I requested one for our stay a couple of weeks from now - we'll see if we get one and if so, whether we like it or not! We plan to spend a fair amount of time in the room/on the balcony if weather permits, so the view is important.

Been a Bwv owner, 17 years now. We stay at Bwv exclusively—4-5 trips a year. Requested many times and have never gotten it. We use the #123 rooms to gauge the location of our room assignment when it shows up on our phone.

I usually end up staying in preferred view rooms, but have had 2123 a few years back when I booked a standard...I didn't request it, just got it by luck of draw. Initially I was complaining as we trekked down the long halls to get there...but once inside and seeing we had the corner stretch, I was much happier. The view for a standard was actually quite nice - it's parking lot, but over the canal and towards the bridge entering the front of the hotel (I stayed there before the Skyliner was there too). And the room ended up being much more convenient than I expected with the long hallways, because the door was right below to walk out to the bus stop. The extra space, exit door to the busses being very close, and a fairly expansive view for a standard all made it a good stay. I'd definitely request it again if staying standard.

I got both my requests, exactly for both Boardwalk and SSR this last trip. I put the request in via member chat. I was very pleased - twice in one trip.
At Boardwalk I’d asked for top floor, last villa overlooking main pool and got it. This was view. You get a long balcony on this room which seems a bit bigger.

Attachments

• CE13C295-4909-4098-993D-57C66049F9A1.jpeg
    CE13C295-4909-4098-993D-57C66049F9A1.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 38
I got both my requests, exactly for both Boardwalk and SSR this last trip. I put the request in via member chat. I was very pleased - twice in one trip.
At Boardwalk I’d asked for top floor, last villa overlooking main pool and got it. This was view. You get a long balcony on this room which seems a bit bigger.
Were you able to hear the CMs leading afternoon games? We once had a room overlooking the main pool, and the noise made taking afternoon naps impossible! We avoid that view like the plague now.

Were you able to hear the CMs leading afternoon games? We once had a room overlooking the main pool, and the noise made taking afternoon naps impossible! We avoid that view like the plague now.
Yes you get some noise in the day even though we were quite far away- more so when they crank the stereo up. But goes quiet by 8pm. We don’t go for naps so fine for us.

Years back we were assigned one of the 123 rooms - we had no idea that they even existed.
We have now requested one of these rooms numerous times - and have never gotten it again!

Yes you get some noise in the day even though we were quite far away- more so when they crank the stereo up. But goes quiet by 8pm. We don’t go for naps so fine for us.
What category was that boardwalk view?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter