Boardwalk Ticketing

sunflare

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this would be better here or on the main Theme Parks board, but here goes...

Has anyone heard of/used Boardwalk Ticketing for WDW tickets? They are significantly cheaper than even ParkSavers for 7 day tickets right now. I'd never heard of them, but they popped up on the TouringPlans ticket calculator today, so I was curious.

Never heard of them and can't find them on google or touringplans. Post a link.

Hmmm. Here's what I can find on the interwebs.

Boardwalk Ticketing, LLC was registered in Orem Utah back in February. http://www.bizapedia.com/ut/BOARDWALK-TICKETING-LLC.html If you click on the address, you find that this address has several other businesses that have been registered to it under four different people. One of the names is Park Savers, which looks to be a legit seller of tickets, at least from what I can find. (Google them). The IP address is out of Austin, but that means that's where the site is hosted, so that's reassuring, actually (US hosting). I'm not finding any immediate signs of fraud.

Still, buyer beware and all that. . .if you use them, pay with a credit card that has 100% protection and great customer service.

I just bought from them. This place is great. Was very nervous when I clicked to buy, but had a voucher in a few hours and tickets were able to be linked to MDE after 2 business days. Was able to save $89 of a 7 day park hopper. Just letting people know my experience so they can be a little less nervous if using them.

Something like this popped up last year. It ended up being a front for credit card theft. You paid them, and they bought tickets for you with a stolen credit card. They kept your "clean" money. At least one person here ignored our warnings and went through with buying tickets from them, and was able to use them without incident. Butt I don't know what Disney will do at the gate if the tickets are reported stolen or fraudulently obtained.

This site doesn't have all the hallmarks of a fraudulent site, but larger than normal discounts are suspect.

There have been multiple reports of people purchasing, but I haven't seen any of use.

I did purchased, have them linked to MDE. They linked perfectly and we will use in Jan. No suspicious activity :)

Something like this popped up last year. It ended up being a front for credit card theft. You paid them, and they bought tickets for you with a stolen credit card. They kept your "clean" money. At least one person here ignored our warnings and went through with buying tickets from them, and was able to use them without incident. Butt I don't know what Disney will do at the gate if the tickets are reported stolen or fraudulently obtained.

This site doesn't have all the hallmarks of a fraudulent site, but larger than normal discounts are suspect.
Wondering if you were "right on the money" with this post! Considering they are now MIA.

Wondering if you were "right on the money" with this post! Considering they are now MIA.

Boardwalk Ticketing has been responding to consumer questions quickly and has explained that their site is down as they are working out supply with Expedia and it will be back up as soon as possible. Until then they are fulfilling orders through ParkSavers and referring people there as they have a close working relationship. Parksavers also had taken down part of their discounted tickets in the past as they had to renegotiate availability with Expedia as well.

They never said they were closing down or closing up shop. Just a hiccup.

Boardwalk Ticketing has been responding to consumer questions quickly and has explained that their site is down as they are working out supply with Expedia and it will be back up as soon as possible. Until then they are fulfilling orders through ParkSavers and referring people there as they have a close working relationship. Parksavers also had taken down part of their discounted tickets in the past as they had to renegotiate availability with Expedia as well.

So glad to hear this great news!
When their site comes back up, I think I'll buy from them. Their price is just to good to pass up.

Last edited:

I noticed that they were still selling extra discounted tickets long after the promo ran out on Parksavers. We'll see what happens, but fulfillment through Expedia just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I noticed that they were still selling extra discounted tickets long after the promo ran out on Parksavers. We'll see what happens, but fulfillment through Expedia just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I believe ParkSavers also fulfills through Expedia.

I bought tickets from them recently and linked them to my Disney account with no issues. My trip isn't until November though, so I hope the tix are good. I was skeptical at first, but then someone posted a message they got from Len at Touringplans stating that they are legit, so I bought from them.

Well that's discouraging. I bought 7 day PH from them and linked them in MDE, not planning to use until spring. Hope all goes well!

I saw it was closed. Speculation on the touring plans site is that BT has shut down. That hasn't been BT response, but who knows yet. I would think it would be in BT best interest to post a statement on their site or facebook to clear up any rumors or speculation. Who knows though.

I bought tickets from them and they are linked to MDE. I linked through the Disney Ticketing call center and they didn't indicate that anything was a miss with the tickets. They appear in my account and I can search fast passes. I am not overly concerned but a bit disheartened.

This was boardwalks response to me today:

We're working out some problems with Expedia right now but hopefully we'll be back up soon! All of our tickets will work just fine, they've been processed through Disney's system and cannot be undone! Let me know if you have any other questions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter