Boarding process/times

Illnevergrowup

Earning My Ears
How does boarding differ between dcl and rccl? Are there set boarding times? When do they start boarding and what is the latest you can board? I'm in the very early stages of planning and trying to determine which flight to take. I'm only familiar with how Disney does it. Thanks for your help!

I think we arrived at the RCCL terminal at Port Canaveral at something like 10:30? Got through security, went upstairs and got checked in, got on board.

I don't remember there being boarding numbers or PATs or anything like that. Got in, checked in, board. Seemed pretty simple.

Since you're in the beginning stages, I do urge you to strongly consider flying in the day before. Not even the *night* before, but the day before, so if something funky happens with the weather (at home, in FL, elsewhere that might affect the planes going from one side of the country to another because if a plane can't get to you it can't get you to your destination) or the plane or whatever, you stand a chance at getting to your cruise.

Plenty of people fly in the day of and are just fine, but to reduce the stress it really is best to come in early.

Just my opinion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter