• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

"Blue" and "Red" Marathon course starts?

NMK62303

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

doing my first Goofy this weekend and I'm confused about tomorrow's start . . . how do we know if we start on the blue or on the red course? To further possibly confuse me, I was assigned corral "J" originally but when I checked with runner information at the expo they moved me to "C" on basis of time. My goofy bib has a blue outline around the 5, not sure if that is significant. I should have asked at the expo but didn't, and I know I can find out once I get there tomorrow but my husband/parents are curious and I won't see them once I head to the start in the AM.

Any help appreciated! Thanks -- congratulations to those who did the Half today and good luck to everybody doing the Full tomorrow!

Deb

Deb
Corrals A B and C are the Blue side and D on down is the Red side. I am in B but might go back to D to run with a friend. You can always go back a corral just not up.

Toss up as to which is better. I have been on both and still don't have a favorite.

Enjoy
Duane

They will go by your corrected corral tag at the gate to the corral

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter