Big Brother

Thank goodness! She sure thinks highly of herself, and I’m so glad they FINALLY voted her OUT! I’m just disappointed it took them so long and she is unfortunately part of the jury, ugh.

I'm glad Angela is finally gone. I think it was to the point that she was getting a very good resume if she would have made finals, as annoying as she is/was.

Leah, that's just a headscratcher. She's not winning it and Makensy getting a bit loopy IMO and letting Chelsie control her. I definitely believe they'll go after Makensy next if that chance ever comes. No way does Chelsie want to sit next to her nor does anyone. She's won too much.

Honestly, one of the worst seasons in the past 5 years at least. Some really head scratching moves and generally a boring cast.

--->

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest