Best way to MK before park opening?

jwfla422

DIS Veteran/Philly Native
We're staying at an FW cabin next month. We have 8:30 am CRT PS (on a Friday). I'm trying to figure out what is the easiest and quickest way there.

I believe the first boat isn't until 8-8:15 which wouldn't get us there on time (maybe just making the front gate)-we had this problem for 9am PS when we stayed at WL.

The other options would be to go to the bus depot (either drive and park or golf cart and park) and pick up a TTC bus? or drive and park at TTC? I was trying to avoid driving to TTC, any other suggestions or ideas on how long it would take with the bus (of course depending on how far we are from the depot). Thanks.

I would drive to the TTC - at least you will have control over when you arrive there. I am sure the buses will be running, but as it is more than a half hour before park opening, I am not sure of their frequency. I wouldn't want the stress and if you are going to drive to the FW gate, you might as well go all the way to the TTC as it isn't too much further.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter