Best Veiw of Disneyland with out staying at a Disney Hotel?

Tami and Bryan

Earning My Ears
I will be going to Disneyland March 18th and I am in search of a decent hotel for my wife and I to stay at. I can't afford to stay the night in a DISNEY hotel in the park. I am looking at a map and I see lots of hotels around the park. Which would offer a excellent veiw at night time that you can recommend? I hope there will be availaility March 18th :moped: .

PS. Just in case, I already booked a room at the Radisson MainGate....which is not at the maingate of disney.

We had an office room also at HoJo and enjoyed the view from our room. We could see the monorail tracks and Matterhorn off in the distance. Not a bad walk to the gates.

I also agree with the Howard Johnson. You get a nice view of the park and the fireworks. We love it.

We stayed at the Radisson Maingate in 2002 and we had a room with a pool view and were able to watch the fireworks at night from the room. The hotel is not at the maingate, but its not that far away, we often walked to the park even though we had free transport, though I don't think we ever walked back!!...lol.
The Radisson is a nice hotel and the Hansa House next door does a great breakfast buffet and theres also a 7/11 over the road and if you walk down a little theres a place called Bakers Square who also do a fantastic breakfast buffet and great pies!!!
When we stayed there, TOT was being built and we used to watch them working on it so you will at least be able to see that.
love Ella

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter