best time to go during christmas break

DLfan4

Cant wait for another trip to DLR
what is the best time to go over this winters Christmas break between December 21-jan 6 ? Would January 2-4 be the best choice?

i know it will be crowded, but i am looking for the least crowded.

We were there Dec 27- 31 last year. Stayed at DLH. We did EMH every morning did all the rides. Went back to the pool each day came back at night. Definitely very busy and crowded. We had a great time. I think 1-4 pm seem to be the busiest time.

I think the first half is busy becauseof the holiday and the second half is still busy because of everyone trying to avoid the crowds and all those AP blockouts get lifted.

And it also seems ever year it gets more crowded at different times than we all thought would get crowded. If going during the holidays I would say have reservations for food, go back to the hotel and relax, be very prepared for the crowds and PLAN. PLAN. PLAN.

We will be there Dec 21-25.

From what I have noticed, after January 2 the crowds tend to lighten up A BIT. January 1 last year was still pretty busy. Also, on December 31, Disneyland normally tends to reach capacity.

Hope this helps,
Kriss :tink:

By far the best time to go would be December 22, 1985. If you can manage that, please take me with you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter