Best time in spring to visit minus kids, Do you think the former Star Wars weekends might be quiet n

LuvOrlando

DIS Veteran
So my kids are in college and I really want to take a couples trip back like we did 20 years ago and this time we may take another two young couples along who have never been and don’t have kids. Years ago I used to go in November with my husband and it was quite an enjoyable thing but this year we’re going to have to go in the spring so I’m wondering if there’s any window of time which is more peaceful than another- I guess it’s possible that maybe Disney is just the wrong place and isn’t what it once was ( we could make an entire week out of visiting the parks during meals one families were eating jelly rolls and adventurers club stuff like that -maybe I should go on a beach somewhere and drink cocktails lol) was but I’m hopefully optimistic and I thought I might check. I guess if it’s not a fit I could just chill until I have grandkids to spoil lol

In 2015 we went May 10th for 9 nights. Most days the weather was very pleasant ( 75 -80 ) and the crowds were very manageable ( 4's or 5's out of 10 ).

So my kids are in college and I really want to take a couples trip back like we did 20 years ago and this time we may take another two young couples along who have never been and don’t have kids. Years ago I used to go in November with my husband and it was quite an enjoyable thing but this year we’re going to have to go in the spring so I’m wondering if there’s any window of time which is more peaceful than another- I guess it’s possible that maybe Disney is just the wrong place and isn’t what it once was ( we could make an entire week out of visiting the parks during meals one families were eating jelly rolls and adventurers club stuff like that -maybe I should go on a beach somewhere and drink cocktails lol) was but I’m hopefully optimistic and I thought I might check. I guess if it’s not a fit I could just chill until I have grandkids to spoil lol
I've found that the first week of March (before spring breaks begin) is really nice and not crowded

I agree with the first week of March. The weather is cool in the morning and evening but hot enough during the day to enjoy the pools.
It hardly ever rains that time of year and you avoid the crowds and humidity of the summer months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter