Best Seafood?

momtolittlered

Mouseketeer
I'm looking for a great Seafood restaurant w/ moderate prices- if this is possible! Staying at POR so we're close to DTD.

I've never eaten at the Coral Reef restaurant at Epcot, but the menu looks great. It's definitely on my list of places to try!

For a moderately priced seafood buffet the Cape May Cafe in the Beach Club is your best bet. They serve steamed clams (ind garlic broth or plain), fish, mussels, clams, chicken, ribs, mashed potatos, boiled potatos, steamed veggies, carving station, breads, chowders and lots of salads and desserts.

Flying Fish on the Boardwalk has excellent seafood but is a bit pricey.

Fultons is good too, but the service can be iffy and it is also pricey.

Thank you. I looked at the menu from Fultons and the crab cakes sound wonderful. I've read mixed reviews on this restaurant.

Coral Reef has great seafood...but is NOT moderately priced unless you eat there for lunch!

Coral Reef is good, but try and go for lunch, rather than dinner if $$$ ends up being a deciding factor. They also have a great dessert that you should try if sweets are your thing, called the Chocolate Wave! Even for a non-chocolate person like me, I loved it!

Also, ambience for this place is great. I really loved it, especially when all the tables around you have the electric ice cubes, and the blues and greens add to the sub-ocean feel!

My sister and her family of 5 just gave rave reviews last weekend of a $19.95 seafood buffet on rt. 192 just outside WDW called "Angel's." I believe she said it was a hotel restaurant, but I'm not certain which hotel chain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter