Best resort breakfast

Olivia’s at old key west has a nice breakfast.

Next time we go, I want to try the wave at the contemporary..it gets a lot of praise in the dis.

We went to the Wave in December and loved it, we are going to try Olivia's on our upcoming trip and have heard lots of great things about it, can't wait :goodvibes

Boma Buffet @ AKL is amazing and family favorite. My kiddos really like the brunch (weekends only) @ Trails End before taking the boat to Magic Kingdom. They have great bacon by the way and lastly, my husband and I always enjoy Grand Floridian Cafe for Bfast. I’m getting hungry thinking about the Vanilla Bean Brioche French Toast, so yummy!!!

Depends if you are looking just for breakfast with characters or just straight breakfast.

1900 park fare - characters
Ohana - characters
Breakfast with goofy and friends

Kona Cafe
The wave

IMHO for an adult only we have always liked Kona Cafe. When the grandkids are with us and we are doing a character breakfast are two favorites are Tusker House and 1900 Park Fare.

Trattoria Al Forno has some interesting dishes for breakfast and it is the only place to meet Prince Eric and Flynn Rider.

You can also eat in a quieter dining room without the characters, if you're not interested in them. This is walk-up only though.

My favorites are Boma (best for a truly fantastic range of food options), Cape May Cafe (fewer choices but still great food, characters are a bonus), and GF Cafe.

No characters- our favs are The Wave and Whispering Canyon Cafe
Characters- Chef Mickey's has our favorite characters, Cape May Cafe we like the food a little better, Ohana

We love Kona too.....but for some reason I cannot get any availability for the end of August or more specifically Sept 3rd. Is it just me? I really want that Tonga Toast with strawberry sauce....and a pressed pot of coffee.....I know I can get Tonga Toast downstairs at Capt Cook but geesh, I love that strawberry sauce!

Hands down, Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge! It is an amazing breakfast, plus you get to wander around the lodge and check out the artwork and,of course, the animals!!! Such a beautiful resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter