Best Premium loops (in your opinion) and why :)

Emzed

Mouseketeer
Hi There. We are considering renting an RV and staying at FW for our next Disney Adventure. In the tradition of "glamping" we are looking at a 40' trailer (I don't mind tenting but NOT in the Florida heat NOR with Florida wildlife; I'll take a bear over a gator any day! ;) ). I am trying to decide between loops 400 and 900. Does anyone have any descriptions, comments or photos which they would share? Thanks.

If you do a web search you will find a number of choices for campsite photos at FW. We stay in Premium loops at least twice a year. The actual sites will vary quite a bit, even within the same loop.
May I ask how you have narrowed it down to those two particular loops?
Decide what is important to you: quiet site near the back of a loop, inside or outside of the loop, close to the bus stop, shade, near the Trading Post or pools, restrooms, etc.
Remember, you may make requests, but there is no guarantee you will be assigned to an actual requested site. More likely to get a loop requested.
We prefer the 800 and 900 loops, but that is our personal preference. I'm sure others will chime in with their favorites. IMHO, you can't go wrong. Only you can decide what is important to you.

Any loop at the Fort is a good loop, after all you are at the FORT and Disney !!!

We have taken 3 trips in the last 3 years and only once did we get our requested loop. There is a big jigsaw puzzle going on with sites 3 days before you arrive, and bless the CM's heart, they have to figure out were they can put larger trailers, can't overlap stays, etc. But they do the best they can, and some people seem to always get the loop they request, but then when you have a trailer the size of a milk can, it will fit anywhere, not so much with us Big Rigs.

We'd prefer 900, bigger sites. 400 is closer to the marina and dog park but a little more compact.

We prefer the 900 loop. Close to the Meadows Trading post as well as the pool and the Campfire Sing-a-long. There is also a bus stop at the entrance to the 900 loop.

done both loops and honestly like the 900 loop better. Little more spaced out I guess but closer to pool, movie, and Meadows which we used frequently.

If you look at my signature below, you can see that I prefer 900 when I stay in a Preferred site (the one time I got put in 1000, 900 was full).

For a Premium it just about has it all:

• its own Comfort Station (shared with 1000)
  • its own bus stop (also for the Meadow TP)
  • it is a small loop so if you get put at the back it's not a long walk out to the main road
  • close to the main Pool
  • close to the Meadow TP
  • close to the Campfire/Sing-a-long space
  • it has good tree/shade protection
If I had anything bad to say about it, the sites can be a little close together (mostly on the interior of the circle).

Stayed once in 400 (had reserved a Preferred/100 site but they "upgraded" me), it was okay. Like it best for the short walk to the MK boat at the FW dock.

Bama Ed

The only Premium loop I've been in was 1400, twice. Every other trip was in 100 or 200. I don't care for 1400, although many like its closeness to the campfire and pool. I like the location of 400. Close to the Settlement and marina. If I had a cart, 900 would be nice, being so close to the Meadows TP. I'm back at the Fort in early September and I'm going to take any Premium loop that is open except 1400.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter