Best place at Universal to get a massage?

Disneytam

disneytam
Need some help please. My son and his girlfriend are leaving next week for a week stay at Aventura and today she asked me for the best place to get a massage at Universal. I'm pretty sure the PBH has a Spa but that's all I can come up with. Any help would be great.

Mandara Spa at Portofino is the only one I can think of. Note, there is a Groupon available for that Spa that reduces the price nicely (as It's a bit pricey of a spa IMO). My wife did a groupon for it last time we were there.

Will they have a car (or be willing to Uber/Lyft somewhere)? On our recent trip, I noticed an Elements Massage (which is a chain) quite close to Universal (kind of behind Volcano Bay). It would probably be significantly cheaper.

I was thinking about booking a massage there after one of the Disney races, hence why I noted it.

Mandara Spa is excellent!

Been a few years since I’ve gone but hear many good things about it.........:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter