Best Pizza at Disney Springs?

oceanmarina

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I was wondering where people thought the best pizza was over at Disney Springs?

Thanks, Marina

We have Blaze here in our home city and it is tasty. We also had the pizza at Via Napoli in Epcot and thought it was excellent.

My daughter is a pizza connoisseur...having eaten every pizza on Disney property...She says her favorite at Disney Springs is at Splitsville...I must admit it did look tasty! FWIW....

Will be a contrarian and say I don't think Blaze is all that good. For the amount of love it gets, it's pretty mediocre. There are much better places with the same concept out there, though I don't think any of them have hit Disney yet.

I love pizza, but haven't yet had a pizza at WDW that was unusually good. I do eat at Blaze many times a year back home, and occasionally at Wolfgang Puck Express. Both are decent chain-store choices if you just want to have pizza, but I don't think they make my list of top Disney Springs must-eats.

I definitely think Disney Springs could use a gourmet pizza shop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter