Best Magic Servers?

UCLAVES

Mouseketeer
We are coming up on our 125 days to make requests and were wondering if any recent Magic travelers had any great servers to recommend?

We have a 12 year old and 8 year old and the wife has gluten issues.

Thanks you Very much, no better advice than on here.

Ralph from the Phillipines! He was excellent on my EBTA a couple months back.

Richard (from the Philippines) and Jesus were our servers on our first cruise. They were absolutely fantastic. Paid constant attention to me and my girls.

If you go to Palo, Ritesh is absolutely wonderful. He was a server for both brunch and dinner and the service could not have been any better. Absolutely unforgettable.

Ralph from the Phillipines! He was excellent on my EBTA a couple months back.

Another vote for Ralph. He has been our server both times we’ve been on the Magic. The second time was a coincidence, believe it or not! My husband has coeliac disease and Ralph is great with gluten free. We would definitely request him if we go back on the Magic

We just had James and Ahdi on the Magic. They made a great team and James did some magic tricks, even though we weren't traveling with young kids.

Either Silvana from Chile or Romeo from Philippines, both are Great!! Silvana used to be on the Wonder and we all loved her. My wife has been on the Magic a few times and has had Romeo and loved him.

If you go to Palo, Ritesh is absolutely wonderful. He was a server for both brunch and dinner and the service could not have been any better. Absolutely unforgettable.

I have no idea how common this name is, but we had excellent service from Ritesh on our cruise. Miguel (see below) said he is highly respected. He might be in the MDR's now.

Miguel from Portugal

One more vote for Miguel from me!

Miguel is our favorite! We had him on the Wonder last summer so didn't think to request him this year. DD decided where we'd eat lunch each day based on where he was stationed. Crossing my fingers we can have him next spring.

Yes! I just had Ritesh as my server for both dinner and brunch on the EBTA, and he was great. Very professional, friendly and funny.

We also had Ralph on the recent EBTA. Highly recommended. Also, DW is gluten free and he managed the meal selections very well.

First seating? I think you were seated at the table next to me. One of the two Aussie guys here :)

Three cheers for Bianca from South Africa! Her assistant Jao from Portugal was terrific too. From everyone’s recommendations, looks like there are many amazing servers.

Found my slip from my 2/17 Magic cruise.

We had Aditya Sudhakar Salian as our server and Tiago Nuno Mendes Semedo (because apparently there is more than one Tiago who works as a server on the Magic) as our assistant. I would happily have either of them again - I seriously doubt they would be a team again as there did seem to be some tension between them, but they were both individually awesome to us. (And I think the tension was that one very large table was trying to monopolize them and Aditya was not having it - since the night he was quarantined to his cabin and we had a sub, that table ran roughshod over Tiago and our sub until finally the head server (Dan Costel Macovei - not on my request list...he was fine but not overly involved which surprised me since usually they are very involved when food issues like gluten-free or allergies are involved) took notice and got involved.)

edit to add: In spite of the head server's lack of involvement, Aditya was AMAZING with my gluten-free status - he even brought things as a treat for me - and on the final morning got me gluten-free chocolate chip pancakes even though those were not on the final morning breakfast menu.

Last edited:
We are coming up on our 125 days to make requests and were wondering if any recent Magic travelers had any great servers to recommend?

We have a 12 year old and 8 year old and the wife has gluten issues.

Thanks you Very much, no better advice than on here.
Roston colaco is great. He was our server on a recentvavk to back and he was outstanding

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!