Best luggage deal

DisCatz

Earning My Ears
I’m on the lookout of some new luggage. Where and when have you found good deals. I’d need it by November. I think the R2 D2 luggage is really cute, but it doesn’t have to be Disney. I just want dependable luggage. Thanks in advance

I tend to shop discount places like TJ Maxx for luggage. My latest find was a hard sided Samsonite carryon—paid $35 at Burlington.

Ebags
Macy's
TJ Maxx/Marshalls
Amazon.

Make sure total linear measurement includding wheels and handles is within airline specifications.

Tumi and Samsonite are good.

I honestly got a great deal on my minnie mouse hardside luggage on amazon. I had to watch the price and pull the trigger when the price drop. The only downside was i had to re-buy and return the suitcase once the price drop again, but i just return the new purchase suitcase. I paid $56 for the 21" and $105 for the 28". I even bought my mom the mickey mouse hardside 28" for $83.72. They have sets too so i would prime compare with sites like eBay, the company site of the luggage you looking at, and overstock.

I love everything about the ebags brand. I have a travel backpack that I bought about 3 years ago and that is the only luggage I use (along with the amazing amount of ebags packing cubes I have). I haven't bought more traditional luggage in a long time (since I never use it anymore), but if we ever needed to replace any of our bags, I would only look at the ebags brand for that purchase.

I bought my son a very nice piece of carry on size luggage from a website called Luggage Pro. The brand is Travel Pro and it was recommended by my brother in law who travels frequently for work. My son was traveling throughout Australia for 3 weeks and was only using a carry on and backpack. The case is a max lite model. It has spinner wheels and held up great. I have since used it myself for short trips. It was a good investment. I think I paid around $100 for it. The luggage I currently have I got at Kohls. It's ok but I think next time I replace it I will invest a bit more into it.

Eagle Creek brand works best for me. Some of my bags have travelled over 1 million miles and are still going strong. They are super durable and have a lifetime warranty against defects. Cheap used bags can be found on Ebay. Otherwise, look for 20% off sales at places like REI.

I buy the ones in odd colors like green so they are easy to spot at baggage claim. Some of mine are 30 years old and still look and work great after hundreds of trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter