Best locations to view football games?

Ruby.D

Earning My Ears
My fiancé and I are planning on Disneymooning during the last week of Nov and first two weeks of Dec in 2018. He is a HUGE football fan, and I've been turned into one as well thanks to him :)

So my questions are these:
What are the best locations (with or without dinning) to view football games at WDW?
Do you have any tips to share?

Thank you all in advance!

My fiancé and I are planning on Disneymooning during the last week of Nov and first two weeks of Dec in 2018. He is a HUGE football fan, and I've been turned into one as well thanks to him :)

So my questions are these:
What are the best locations (with or without dinning) to view football games at WDW?
Do you have any tips to share?

Thank you all in advance!

The obvious option is ESPN @ Boardwalk (not sure if it's the best but it's got like 30 TVs). There's the lava lounge (or whatever the bar is at rainforest cafe at Disney Springs), I'm pretty sure they have a couple TVs. If I remember correctly the bar at Bongos has a few TVs as well.

We go to the ESPN Club but it can be hard to get into. They don't take ADRs and you have to stand in line for a table.

One obvious one that people always seem to forget about, particularly if you're only looking to watch "your" team: your resort room. Sometimes its legitimately easier to just grab some snacks and drinks from the on-site store and stay in to watch the game (from someone who has done just this to watch an NBA game while on vacation). Other options beyond those mentioned already:

- ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill (not always open and transportation can be tough, but usually easier to get into than ESPN Club)
- Splitsville at Disney Springs (lots of TVs at the bar)
- Most of the resort bars have a single TV that they'll tune to a game if you ask, but obviously if someone else has gotten there first and asked for a different game, you might be out of luck.

We've gone to ESPN at BW but sometimes there is a line, o you'll want to get there early or you'll be watching it on the jumbotron outside.

We've also caught the game a few times at the Tambu Lounge at the Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter