"best" location CSR?

CPer'sMom

DIS Veteran
We are staying at CSR for the first time next month. Our stay last month was at the YC; we do usually stay at a deluxe. But, since this is my 5th trip since December I thought we'd try one of the mods to save a bit of money!!
CSR looks and sounds wonderful from all the reviews I've read.

Which section of the resort do you like the best? I prefer a quiet location. We'll have 2 rooms, not connecting but hopefully at least near one another. From the pictures I've seen I think I may prefer the Cabanas, but would like to hear your input.

We have stayed in all of the Cabana buildings except 9A which is a smoking building. They are all great!

Depends what you are looking for

Cabana 9b is close to bus stop 1 and the main building with a short walk to the Dig Site over the wooden bridge. Most preferred location.

Cabana 8a is close to the Dig Site and bus stop 4 with a short walk to the main building. Some rooms within steps of the Dig Site.

Cabana 8b and 9a are inbetween the 2 above. cabana 9a has a quiet pool. cabana 9a also has smoking optional rooms so make sure you are clear as to what you will accept.

Cabana rooms are mostly waterview rooms or non parking lot views.

Rancho 7b has a quiet pool, is close to the Dig Site and bus stop 4 with a bit longer walk to the main building. 7b is behind cabana 8a. rancho 6b is also fairly close to the main pool area.

Casita 4 is close to the gym, spa and has quiet pool. THe casitas have great fountains and courtyards. casita 5 is close to the Dig Site with a good walk to the main building. The lower the casita number the closer towards the main building.

We prefer the Casitas section-especially building 4. This was close to the food court, bus stop, pool and gym. We liked the scenery and the view and the theming of Casitas is our favorite!

Thank you :) It really does sound as if any of the sections would be good ~ we're looking forward to trying a new (for us) resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter