Best Bathrooms at Magic Kingdom?

pineapple04

Earning My Ears
Hello! We're heading to Magic Kingdom in March with a 7 and 2 year old. Curious if MK has any short, toddler sized toilets or if anyone has any "favorite" restrooms (cleanest, tends to have shorter lines, etc.).

Thanks!

The Rapunzel bathroom area is the newest and nicest. It is between the Haunted Mansion and Peter Pan.
This is DD20’s favorite bathroom - we have to stop in there every trip if we need to or not - LOL!

Hello! We're heading to Magic Kingdom in March with a 7 and 2 year old. Curious if MK has any short, toddler sized toilets or if anyone has any "favorite" restrooms (cleanest, tends to have shorter lines, etc.).

Thanks!
if they have and I forget it has been that long since needed but only place for child size toilets would be baby care centers. none in regular restrooms. the handicapped/ as some call family restrooms can have the longer wait if someone in ahead of you.

Tomorrowland Terrace where the parties are hosted. During the day, those restrooms rarely have a line.

Because they are handicapped, not family.
I need the handicapped bathroom and it takes me longer than most. when I took longer than a family wanted and their child couldn't make it, they wanted me to pay for new clothes for their child. and yes this was one of the "handicapped" bathrooms. they were banging on the door which was causing me to take even longer. they may be handicapped signed but a lot of people do not think of them as such

All the bathrooms are clean and since there are so many around MK, you’ll almost never have to wait in line, even for the ladies’ room. The baby care centers do have smaller toilets supposedly but depending on where you are in the park, it can be a hike to get to them. You don’t want to have to walk across the whole park in the FL heat just to get to a bathroom. The easiest thing is just to use the nearest bathrooms IMO.

I sincerely doubt the Pinocchio Haus' bathrooms will be open by March. But...if they are magically opened by March they are being re-modeled, enlarged and updated. So, that would be a good spot (IF open).

if they have and I forget it has been that long since needed but only place for child size toilets would be baby care centers. none in regular restrooms. the handicapped/ as some call family restrooms can have the longer wait if someone in ahead of you.
Just to add onto this, the baby care center in MK is near Crystal Palace off Main Street. We're also going in March with our recently potty trained 2.5 year old and plan to make stops there whenever we're nearby.

The restrooms by pirates are nice. Normally not terribly busy. I like the ones in Norway in Epcot too.

I like the ones in Norway in Epcot too.

The bathrooms in Akershus still had the powdered soap dispenser the last time I visited about 12 years ago. Seeing the powdered soap dispenser gave me a flashback to when I was a small child at WDW and my Dad taught me how to use the powder because I was used to bar and liquid soaps.

The restrooms by pirates are nice. Normally not terribly busy. I like the ones in Norway in Epcot too.
I'll second this. I will walk right past the busy bathroom in between Adventureland and Frontierland and head to the Pirates gift shop for those bathrooms. People don't know they are there, so they are less busy.

The most fun bathroom is the Tangled area near Small World as has been mentioned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter