Beach Club/Grand Floridian - Picking Park Days

emdutto

Earning My Ears
I thought I had my park plan figured out, but I continue to second guess myself. I'm getting close to ADR's and need to set this in stone, so I appreciate your opinions! We have a split stay at BCV 4 nights, then VGF 4 nights. I have it in my mind, we should hit EPCOT and HS while at Beach Club and MK while at VGF with some rest time to enjoy Stormalong Bay at BCV (hope it isn't too cold). We have two boys (6, 10) who love Star Wars and will want to do all of that.

1.) Should we get a 6-day regular tickets or 5-day hoppers for $200 more?
2.) Which parks would you visit each day?

Jan 28 Sat - Arrival
Jan 29 Sun - Beach Club
Jan 30 Mon - Beach Club - (EP deluxe evening hours)
Jan 31 Tues - Beach Club
Feb 1 Wed - Beach Club/Grand Floridian - (MK deluxe evening hours)
Feb 2 Thurs - Grand Floridian
Feb 3 Fri - Grand Floridian
Feb 4 Sat - Grand Floridian
Feb 5 Sun - Departure

We have done this exact trip several times, BVC/VGF split stay. If it were me, I would do the 6 day regular tickets. Plan for a no park day to spend at Stormalong Bay. But, in late Jan./early Feb., it could very possibly be too cold for the pool! We have been that time and it has gotten quite chilly! But even if you can't do the pool, a no park day to rest is always a good idea! We like to park hop in the summer when it's cooler in the evenings, but in the winter, I don't think I'd spend the extra for park hoppers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter