BCS{NCAA}football championship

T&G1994

Mouseketeer
Does any of the hotels do anything for big games like the Super bowl or in this case the BCS{sons a big ND fan}?:confused3 Like maybe set big TV's up some somewhere in the hotel.
I'm staying near ESPN zone but that must a mad house on days of big games.I've been there on a football Sunday but never for a title game like this. Thanks

I have not herd of anything, we were there for SupperBowl Sunday and there was nothing special.

For the 2011 game I was at the POFQ. They had nothing special, as I inquired, except to direct me to the ESPN zone. The hotel bar had it on, but the volume was muffled by all the other goings on. Ended up watching in my room... Too bad it wasn't hd! But, I did get to watch it in my comfy clothes.

Pretty much it. In your room, at the hotel bar or ESPN zone. If you go to ESPN you'll want to be at least a couple hours early to stake out a table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter