• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BBQ sandwich at the Poly: not like it used to be.

cityofweasels

Mouseketeer
Anyone know anything about the BBQ sandwich at the Polynesian? A few years ago, there was one on the room service menu and in one of the restaurants (can't remember which) that was oblong (on a sub-style roll) and topped with pineapple slices. Yummy. It's no longer on the room service menu, and the BBQ sandwich offered at Captain Cooks and at Kona Cafe is nothing like the old one... small, round, average. Anyone remember the old one fondly? Anyone know when they changed?

I had the barbeque sandwhich in april. and yes there were no pineapple slices on it, I think I remember getting the island chicken sandwhich once and I thought that had the pineapple slices on it. We didnt have such a great time at konas this time. Might try somewhere else next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter