BB or TL???

wdwlover88

Can't seem to get enough!
Need help!!! This June we'll be taking our family from Kansas to WDW and it will be their first time:earseek: !! Last summer we went to Blizzard Beach and really enjoyed it. This summer we can't decide if we should do BB again for them or do Typhoon Lagoon so that it would be a new experience for us. Help Please!!

You didn't say how old your kids are, but mine have been to both BB and TL and love TL the most. They love 'riding' the huge waves in the wave pool. My DS (ll yo) will stay in there for an hour or more! They also love the lazy river type raft ride (lots of water cascading down in different areas) and going to the shark reef. We usually swim several times (get out, go back around and swim again) in the shark reef. He loves the slides too. They are fun, but not too steep. We usually have to go here several times and he only wants to go to BB once on our trip.

:earsgirl:

Hello! We love BB--it just seems that it is never as crowded or congested as TL. We love the Family Raft Ride and the Lazy River. The best thing at TL is the Wave Pool--the waves are huge! BB was the first Disney water park we ever went to--I guess I am just partial to it :) We LOVE it there! :)

I've never been to BB-- BUT I LOVE TL!! Of course personal opinion. DH who really doesn't even like water parks-- loves TL. The only one he'll go to. DS and I have to go alone if we want to go to any other ones.

To me it's the theming. I could spend a whole trip just there. Everytime I hear Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville now--- I get alittle giddy thinking of TL. We went twice this last trip and heard that song at least 2 dozen times there!!

I think TL is more laid back from what I hear. But BB is definetly the place for more thrill rides.

Thansk everyone- they're will be 10 of us there, 4 adults, and 6 kids ages as follows:16, 13, 11, 10, 7, and 6. We loved Blizzard Beach but would like to try Typhoon Lagoon-who knows.... we might hit both!! Thanks for your input :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter