Bath and Body Works semi-annual sale?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Does anyone know if/when B&BW is having their big sale, where they bring back retired scents and have great sale prices? It seems to me that it was always in early June for the last many years. However, this year there's been no mention of it that I've seen. I didn't know if that was related to the current Covid-19 situation, or just that I might not have seen it or forgotten and it's actually later than I thought. Anyone know?

I think with Covid-19 it will vary when it starts. Some stores that have been open for awhile are already doing the semi-annual sale with most items 50% off. I saw on Instagram pictures of the sale, that I think it started today.

I got an email about retired scents sometime in the past couple of days

Same here,,and I seem to recall it only lasted a day or so? I don't see any of the retired scents on their site right now

Does anyone know if/when B&BW is having their big sale, where they bring back retired scents and have great sale prices? It seems to me that it was always in early June for the last many years. However, this year there's been no mention of it that I've seen. I didn't know if that was related to the current Covid-19 situation, or just that I might not have seen it or forgotten and it's actually later than I thought. Anyone know?
Was just eyeing my supply, and thinking the same thing!!! I usually get a postcard with a coupon.

They typically start second week of June! There were discontinued scents already on the site tho as others have mentioned. Make sure you're signed up for their emails as well.

Same here,,and I seem to recall it only lasted a day or so? I don't see any of the retired scents on their site right now
its there, but not prominently featured. Go to body care, then featured, then retired fragrances

They typically start second week of June! There were discontinued scents already on the site tho as others have mentioned. Make sure you're signed up for their emails as well.

Yes, I got that Email today, but the retired scents weren't on nearly as discounted as usual. Also, there wasn't a very big selection.

Liquid soap is hard to get in my area so I ended up ordering bath and body soap online. I wonder what their inventory levels are right now...

No stores within 100 miles of me are open. I'm running out of Kitchen Lemon.

That's what I use in the kitchen. I love when they have the $3-$3.50 sales, wasn't too excited about the $5 sale.
I think I have 15 of them at least anyway. But always watching, nothing to do with the pandemic

Much like Disney, their emails are hit or miss (mostly miss for me, even though I give my email every single purchase).

I haven't been able to find a 10 of 30 or 40 for a while. I will buy soap somewhere else. I am NOT paying 5 for foaming soap.

Agreed! I've been buying my hand soap at Target since Bath and Body Works has been charging $5.99 for shipping on all online orders and their stores have been closed around my area. I'll only buy from them again during semi-annual sales since I can get it for about a third of the price at Target.

They have not done any coupons since the shutdown started. Probably due to booming business.
So I was figuring they may not be doing the sale this year?

I assume demand for soap has allowed them to cut back on offers. I used to receive email offers for $10 off fairly regularly, but have not received one for several months now. Also, hand soaps used to go on sale 6 for $24, and lately the best I have seen is 6 for $26. Combining the $10 off with a six for $24 sale, used to get the cost down below $3 a bottle, usually closer to $2 if you bought just enough of them to use the coupon. So now it is hard for me to pay more than that for it.

Here is a tip for those who use foaming soaps. The pump mechanism is what makes it foam. I took an empty bottle and filled it with a mix of water and some other brand of liquid hand soap I purchased in a large refill bottle. The refill soap I used was very thick, so the mix was mostly water. I partially filled the empty bottle with the mix so I could tinker with the ratios till it delivered a foam consistency I liked. Then filled it the rest of the way with same ratios. A little liquid hand soap goes a long way as foam soap.

They have not done any coupons since the shutdown started. Probably due to booming business.

Also some stores are doing less sales simply because they can't afford to. Prices are up everywhere. Cost of doing business skyrocketed now with all the extra pre cautrions they have to do, and to get supplies/product from overseas has gone up with less flights/ships and such traveling.

They are doing the sale, it will vary by store. Some stores started yesterday, other stores will start on Monday, and then there is another batch of stores that will start the Monday after. If anyone is interested in the sale, definitely check your stores!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!