Banking August

Reddd.12.18

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

I just looked and realized I have 34 points left for 2018 August use Year. Did I miss my banking deadline? Sorry I’m new to DVC and can’t remember how this works

Banking deadline for Aug UY is March 31. However, if they are Aug 2018 points, you are not even in your 2018 UY yet and you have until March 2019 to bank them. If they are AUG 2017 UY points, you missed the deadline.

If you log into your account and look at "My Vacation Points" this will be laid out very clearly for you!

Banking deadline for Aug UY is March 31. However, if they are Aug 2018 points, you are not even in your 2018 UY yet and you have until March 2019 to bank them. If they are AUG 2017 UY points, you missed the deadline.

If you log into your account and look at "My Vacation Points" this will be laid out very clearly for you!

I love you for spelling this out for me! Thank you so much!!! They are 2018 points I just double checked. I’m clear!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter