• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bambi II, 101 Dalmations II and more...

Originally posted by MzEeyore
I myself wasn't crazy about Cinderella II but my 5 year old loved it and she loves the orginial too and isn't it the little ones that we are buying the movies for anyhow regardless of how the adults view them?

We have all of the animated classics and some other disney films on vhs or dvd, and we are making the transition to all dvd. We don't have any little ones. So no, we buy them for how the adults view them.

DR

Also please note that Disney is NOT the only studio that is playing the sequel card.
Show, with all due respect, yes Disney isn't the only one making sequels, but they are the only studio releasing their sequels all at once.

Cripes, if you can imagine a Disney movie, they're either releasing or making a new sequel.

I agree that the release schedule seems too aggressive. It remains to be seen how the market will react, but I suspect there will be at least some degradation in sales due to the number of sequels that will soon be in release.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter