Bag check line

Off topic...how do you like the running buddy? Do you feel like the magnets are strong enough to hold during roller coasters and other thrill rides? Do you worry about your credit cards becoming demagnetized or the magnets effecting your cell phone?

I use a strong magnet to hold my cell phone to my car vents and it doesn't affect the phone at all. I cant speak tot he credit cards, though..

When we were at epcot 2 weeks ago. We just got in a slow line. That guy was just moving so slow. We moved to another line and made it all the way through and he had only checked like 2 people cause my daughter was still in the line. She moved and made it all the way through another line and he had only checked 1 more person. While we were there magic kingdom was the most thorough. They went as far as to take our wallets out and unzip/open them and look where we had cash and cards at.

Have you considered not taking a bag?

Seriously. Unless you have a baby or have some special needs or something. Try not bringing a bag.

Epcot has always been the longest bag check lines for us. Never anything close to an hour. I think I waited on my daughter (she was carrying a bag) for 20 minutes once at Epcot and that's the longest we've ever waited.

That's been my experience, too. Never had to wait more than a few minutes at MK. Epcot can be really terrible.

Off topic...how do you like the running buddy? Do you feel like the magnets are strong enough to hold during roller coasters and other thrill rides? Do you worry about your credit cards becoming demagnetized or the magnets effecting your cell phone?
idk yet. i bought it in the hopes that i don't need my crossbody (too heavy on my shoulder all day, at home I wear a vera disney wristlet) and it's just sitting here. I haven't tried it yet. My pants/shorts are typically leggings in disney with no pockets so i used crossbody and went thru the lines of course of security without such a big hassle but i thought if i really don't carry a lot i will try this. i'm not concerned about magnets no. i hope it's comfortable but will bring the crossbody in my luggage just in case. i guess since it's a bag and won't fit in a pocket then i'll be in security lines anyway with it which is fine, nbd.

Seriously. Unless you have a baby or have some special needs or something. Try not bringing a bag.

I do not have a baby nor do I have special needs. I always bring a bag. I have never waited longer than 10 minutes in the line. And that's being generous.

10/4 thru 10/8 Columbus Day trip we visited every park at open and never waited more than 5 minutes for bag check.

I arrived by car though, maybe using a bus puts you in a bigger group going through bag check? The T&T bus was not that full on our MK arrivals. I’m sure EMH start time has a lot of people, too, all trying to get in at the same time. If I was doing EMH I’d arrive at least 30 minutes early.

Not going to happen with me. I have to have something to carry my phone, as I won't put it in my pocket. I'm not a teenager. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter