• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bad Batch seasons 2 and 3

Okay, so recovering from vacation after a long Friday or work cacth-up. It was a good ending - maybe not as surprising as I might have expected:

I loved seeing Omega take cahrge and actually use things she has learned since the beginning. I am always impressed with sotried like that - sometimes it is hard to connect the tissue. I was surprised that we didn't just get Crosshair overcoming his hand tremor - I did NOT expect him to flat lose the hand. I guess he's a decent lefty too! Emerie's turn was not unexpected at all, but I do like it. I seriously though that one CX trooper with the big, circular eyes would be Tech for a minure, but I guess not. I do agree with one thing: They should have brought Batcher!

The coda was so nice. I love the look of adult Omega - her uniform has some great details on it. I hope we get to see more of her and what she does for the rebellion. It is estimated that this is just before The Battle of Yavin, so that is interesting. It was kind of a safe ending overall, but that's probably appropriate for a show like this.

Plus, bonus reactions to Tales of the Empire, which I watched this morning.

THe Morgan Elsbeth portion was great! Grevious! Oh yeah, that was just some cool, prequel style action right there. It is interesting that there is a notehr clan on Dathomir - Light Side users? It was interesting that the droids did not attack until they went to find that weapons stash. I know Morgan was worried about it, but she needs to remember that Mother Talzin got them involved with Sith Lords and all that stuff. The mountain clan was likely under the radar. I did not expect it to jump ahead to just before the appearance on The Mandalorian. It was nice to see Governor Wing and, of course, Thrawn and Rukh too.

I was not as hot on the Barriss Offee story. I dunno, I think I would have preferred she just be all-in on the Inquisitors, or at least not just instantly turn back and be a good guy again. Maybe be a psuedo-sith, or like a counterpoint ot Ahsoka's relationship with the Jedi? I dunno, it just didn't work for me. Also, were the scenes on the Inquisitorius world overexposed and grainy on purpose? It looked weird. I mean, I didn't hate it and it was interesting to see, but It was kind of a rare miss for me whith where Barriss ended up.

I can't wait for the next Star Wars animated project - they are generally better than anything else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter