Back on the boards planning a new trip

the_princess

DIS Veteran
I haven’t been very active on the boards for quite some years. Life came in the way but now I’m on maternity leave with my first child and my mom has invited us to DLP next December. So I’m back (I don’t even know if any of the “old ones” are still here) and I’m looking forward to cathing up with all the new stuff at DLP. I know a lot has changes and since this will be my first trip with a child, everything will be a lot different. I’m so excited about this trip that I almost feel like making a planning/trip report but I’m not sure if that’s a thing anymore
My girl will be 1 1/2 year in Dec. so any tips and ideas for that age will be welcomed. Oh and we are staying at the Disneyland Hotel.

How lovely for you to be planning your daughter's first trip, I'm sure you'll find lots of changes.
It's definitely not as busy on the boards as it used to be. I still do trip reports, mostly for my own benefit so that I can look back on them. I'm just back from the Disneyland Hotel and really liked it.

Happy planning :flower1:

Yeah I can that the boards have died a little. I guess time has changed so people go other places for planning. I can’t wait to stay at DLH. I have stayed there once and remember it as a beautiful hotel and the fact that it’s right next to the park is a big deal when you have a baby.

We are adults but will be there for the first time this summer and are really looking forward to it. It will be a day and a half as part of a 2 week London and Paris trip.

We are adults but will be there for the first time this summer and are really looking forward to it. It will be a day and a half as part of a 2 week London and Paris trip.

Two weeks in Paris and London sounds lovely. London is my favourite city in Europe, it’s like a small version of NY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter