Baby swap at DL?

Freyja

<font color=red>Formerly known as Sleepless in Den
Does anyone know if DL also does the baby swap thing like WDW? I mean where parents can take turns riding a ride without having to stand in line twice?

:wave2:

We were just there this weekend....yes they do. Go up to the CM at the front of the ride and ask for a child swap pass, they will give you a red piece of paper...which allows you to go into the Fastpass line.

Darn, I was hoping to swap my wild-child 4yo DS for one of those quiet little princesses for 4-5 years until the little princess becomes a diva and then I can swap them back for my original, now calmer DS. :rotfl2:

denyd said:
Darn, I was hoping to swap my wild-child 4yo DS for one of those quiet little princesses for 4-5 years until the little princess becomes a diva and then I can swap them back for my original, now calmer DS. :rotfl2:

Well my second DD didn´t even last 4-5 years as a princess. She´s already a Diva at 3!!! :rolleyes:

I'm not to sure about this. I would'nt swap my g-kids for all the tea in China. (Sorry) but i'm a smarty pants. :rolleyes1

How it works is you go to the CM in at the beginning of the line with your baby. And ask for a baby swap pass. You wait with your baby while your husband or whoever plus your other kids go through whole line. Then when they get done with the ride you can skip the line using the fast pass line. And you can take you and 2 other people on the ride with you.
Jen

I don't exactly have a "baby" but I have a small 5 year old who won't be able to (or won't want to) go on some rides. Can I still do baby swap?

-------------Can I still do baby swap?------------------

You can only use baby swap if your child is not tall enough to go on the ride.
jen

JennHales said:
How it works is you go to the CM in at the beginning of the line with your baby. And ask for a baby swap pass. You wait with your baby while your husband or whoever plus your other kids go through whole line. Then when they get done with the ride you can skip the line using the fast pass line. And you can take you and 2 other people on the ride with you.
Jen

So you can take TWO people with you? I know that it is two in WDW but I thought I read that at DL you could only take one. I hope it is two, this would spare me a few headaches! Can anyone else confirm? Thanks!

ladyjayhawk said:
So you can take TWO people with you? I know that it is two in WDW but I thought I read that at DL you could only take one. I hope it is two, this would spare me a few headaches! Can anyone else confirm? Thanks!

I would love an answer to this as well! We have two "big" kids, and a 2 y.o....so it would be great if one parent can ride with the biggies, then the other can as well. Otherwise I see lots of fights ensuing!

Baby/Child Swap is good for 2 people. We used this on pur last trip. DD was tall enough to ride space mountain(41") but was too scared so we got a child swap without any problems. Dh and ds used 2 fast passes and got the childswap for me. When they were done. I took ds again on space mountain using the child swap. We did this for Splash mountain even though dd was tall enough and again for indiana jones where dd wasn't tall enough. None of the castmembers gave us grief since our daughter was not a baby. There was a cast member at space mountain who wanted to see my daughter before he gave me the child swap pass though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter