Awesome News

Piglet4Ever

<font color="navy">Navy Wife, toughest job in the
Hey Everyone, just wanted to share my good news, DH got confirmation of his travel itinerary coming home from deployment. I told him I wrote it on my calendar so now it's set in stone!! :woohoo: He gets home the morning of Sept 24, one day later than original date but I can deal with that. I am just glad that things are finally set. :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

Enjoy having your DH home - mine is coming home for R &R a few days after that for 18 days. He is in the middle of a 15 month tour to Iraq.

I can't wait for him to get home finally, we were lucky that he only had a 6 month deployment, so I try not to complain too much when I know so many others have it worse than us. I hope you and your DH have a great time when he gets home.

I can't wait for him to get home finally, we were lucky that he only had a 6 month deployment, so I try not to complain too much when I know so many others have it worse than us. I hope you and your DH have a great time when he gets home.

Oh yes we will we are off on a Disney Cruise! Thanks!

Oh yes we will we are off on a Disney Cruise! Thanks!

We are going to WDW in Nov as our celebration of his return as well. The only fly in soda is that DH's family is coming as well, haha.....:rolleyes1 We'll deal with it. Hope you have a awesome time on your cruise. :thumbsup2

:cool1: Congratulations! Prayers for a safe return.

Thanks for your well wishes. I am really jumping out of my skin waiting for the 24th to get here. But I guess that happens to everyone the closer the date gets:goodvibes

That's great news! It makes it seem more real having a true date!

Thanks it really does. Until you have it in writing you know the date is changable and you can't really make any plans and it's always a little worrying. I felt much better when he told me everything was set. Just a couple more weeks to go! :yay:

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone.. I can't believe the time is almost here for DH to get home. He is busy passing out all the goodies he has left frrom his care packages to the other folks on the ship. Last time they were in port he mailed home the things that wouldn't fit in his seabag and I got those last week. I told him I thought it was pretty funny that he was half a world away and I was still stuck washing his socks. :lmao: One of the bad things about living on a ship is that everything seems to take on the smell of motor oil. It takes a couple washes for the smell to away.

Congrats on his upcoming return!!!! Mine returned in May from his westpac. I hope you guys have an awesome vacation and I can't wait to see homecoming pics!

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that DH is home from deployment!!!!!!! :dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: He got home this morning, very tired but otherwise fine. It feels great having him back, we almost can't believe he is really here. He is taking some time off before going back to work so that will be awesome. Thanks again for all the well wishes, they really helped me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter