• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Avis Rental Car Company

momzofsixboyz

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any discount codes for Avis? We want to rent a mini-van in November at MCO. We have seen on other posts that you can get a mini-van through Dollar for as low as $199, but we would like to use Avis.

Please be careful with the discount codes. There are stipulations that don't show up when booking on-line. For example, code A113400 is only available to Florida State employees and you would need to show proof when you pick up the car. I only found this out after calling the Avis 800 number.

Mary's page identifies any restrictions on codes. Most of the code s are available to anyone. Mousesavers.com is a great place for codes for hotels, resorts, cars, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter