Avis car rental at RPH

fely1st

Mouseketeer
I saw that hertz no longer has a rental car station at Royal Pacific and will be replaced by Avis .Does anybody know if this new spot is already open or when it will open? Planned to get a rental car there during our stay in may. Thanks.

Someone on the transportation forum mentioned they already have a reservation with them to drop off at HRH, if that helps.

It looked open at Hard Rock and CBBR, so I would assume they are all open. My Avis rate through Costco last week was a lot cheaper if I picked up at the Doubletree on Major Blvd ($137 vs $242), so I walked over there from Citywalk.

They are open. I was able to speak with someone at the location and get a reservation for August.

Thanks everyone. It is fantastic how fast this board works. Faster than my TA and faster than the resort Guest Service. :thanks:

I had a dropoff with Hertz at HRH (for mid-June). Hertz contacted me and told me that they moved dropoff to another location miles away. Naturally I was unhappy, because the whole point was to drop off at our hotel for the convenence. I cancelled the reservation and switched to Avis. No problem!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter