Aventura, CB or Sapphire for HHN?

Ghostface

Earning My Ears
We are staying two nights for HHN at the end of our Disney trip this year and I'm having trouble deciding on a hotel. We've been the last two years, but we've only ever stayed at Royal Pacific. We aren't doing the parks during the day this year and will be mainly hanging out around the pool all day before heading over to HHN. Which one would you choose and why? I am leaning towards Aventura, but every time I go to book, I second guess myself lol. It will only be my wife and I on the trip. Also, we can still pool hop if we want, correct? Or is that only a perk with the premier resorts?

Report here is that you can hop as long as you’re not staying Endless/Dockside.

I don’t like the hassle of pool hopping so I would do SF as it’s one of my favorite pool day hotels. Adventura pool is very boring. Alas I haven’t stayed CB in eons so cannot comment on that one.

Aventura is right next to SF and it's usually a lot cheaper so I'd go with that. I like the food court and the compactness of Aventura and you can always go to SF pool for the day and use their boat to the parks.
I like CB too. It's a really large resort which can be good and bad, also has a good food court and two nice pools and a lazy river.

I'm not a fan of pool hopping, but the SF\Aventura option seems very good. I have gone of to the SF pool bar from Aventura as well as Strong water - its very close.
I've also been told some of the rooms at Aventura are closer to the SF pool than some of the SF rooms.
I am not sure how accurate that is - but I could see where that is a possibility.

As for Aventura is describe it as a typical Marriott. Its a nice Adult type hotel.
The layout is also good since you are never that far from the elevators, unlike some hotels where you are way out in the wings. The view is OK - but nothing all that special IMO.

SF seems much more of a vacation hotel and the view of the pool or lagoon is very nice

Aventura to SF pool hop is the easiest one there is. It's just right across the street & through the lobby.

Aventura you are guaranteed a short walk to your room. That can be a wonderful thing after HHN...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter