Avengers: Infinity War - Discussion (*** CONTAINS SPOILERS***)

I don't know if this has been mentioned here, but How It Should Have Ended (HISHE) has a couple of fun videos on You Tube. There is one called "The Dead Pool" where the denizens of HISHE's "Villain Pub" bet on which heroes Thanos will kill (prior to Infinity War's release). Then there is the usual How Infinity War Should Have Ended, which has some fun stuff (and at least one callback to the "The Dead Pool" video).

I never did go back to the theatre for a second viewing of IW but plan to get the blu-ray when it comes out.

Gamora has been inside the Soul Stone in the comics as well. I don't know all the details as I didn't read the run it was in but it is referenced in more recent material.
I'm 42 and have never read a comic book in my whole life, so I have no frame of reference there. Instead, what I DO have is common sense. Disney is not going to kill off a major character from one of their most lucrative franchises.

Why did everyone had to die? I bet this would be a great opportunity of Spiderman's enemies especially the fearsome foes to take advantage of his absence.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!