• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani room question

Pooh2

Dis Veteran
Thinking of trying to rent points for an Aulani stay in Sept. On David's, one of the Aulani categorys is "Standard Room". Would that be available in a King room as if booking a non DVC room directly through Disney? My husband was thinking he would rather have a king bed instead of studio villa with a queen.

Yes, all rooms in the studio Aulani have a queen size bed and a pull out sofa. No king beds, sorry.
Enjoy!

Thinking of trying to rent points for an Aulani stay in Sept. On David's, one of the Aulani categorys is "Standard Room". Would that be available in a King room as if booking a non DVC room directly through Disney? My husband was thinking he would rather have a king bed instead of studio villa with a queen.

If you are refering to the newly added DVC category at Aulani of "standard hotel room" it includes 2 queen beds.

Here is a link to all the details including a list of what is included in the room and a screen capture of what it looks like for us members when we book:
http://dvcnews.com/index.php/resorts-48755/aulani-villas-62694/news-1317/2493-aulani-hotel-room-now-available-for-booking

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter