• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Aulani Reservation/Payment Online

starryrita

Here since May 2011
If Aulani is part of Disney why haven't the reservation and payment options be put on-line like the other travel places?

What do you mean? When you book Aulani, you make a deposit at time of booking and the balance is due upon check-in.

I just booked our Aulani vacation yesterday. According to what I have, the final payment isn't due upon check-in, it is due 30 days before I arrive. Also included in my instructions is the phone number to call to make a payment. I can either do that, send it in via regular mail or wire transfer. I'll be calling mine in. Not sure why you can't do it online yet.

Last edited:
I just booked our Aulani vacation yesterday. According to what I have, the final payment isn't due upon check-in, it is due 30 days before I arrive. Also included in my instructions is the phone number to call to make a payment. I can either do that, send it in via regular mail or wire transfer. I'll be calling mine in. Not sure why you can't do it online yet.

Did you book a package? Its my understanding that packages are due 30 days out, but room only is due at check-in. I don't know why package payments can't be made online - I can only guess it has to do with the third parties that are included in some of the package components, but I'm only speculating.

Since they did an upgrade on MDE, I haven't found how to pay online for WDW either so I just usually call it in

Did you book a package? Its my understanding that packages are due 30 days out, but room only is due at check-in. I don't know why package payments can't be made online - I can only guess it has to do with the third parties that are included in some of the package components, but I'm only speculating.

Nope, we have just the room. This is our first trip to Aulani, so I'm not sure about any of it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter