Aulani May 2015

SevenWonkas

Mouseketeer
Hello! My husband, son (3 yrs old) and I will be making the trek back to Hawaii next year! We are staying at the Marriott Vacation Club further down the lagoons. This will be our third trip there (first time was when I was pregnant in 2011, then we went back in September 2013).

We are DVC members now also, and have some leftover points for this year. We aren't doing any Disney trips in 2016, so we are considering using our current points to get a hotel room at Aulani a couple nights while we're in Ko Olina. Not to stay, but to be able to use the other facilities (we'd still sleep at our MVC villa). We would probably book them one day apart, so we could use the facilities on four consecutive days. We'll be in Ko Olina Sunday-Sunday May 3-10; are there any events on certain days that we should keep in mind when booking the rooms?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter