Aulani- it’s a long shot...

crystalk

Mouseketeer
Our family was hoping to go to Aulani Feb 16-23. At last check there was only one room available and we need 2.
Any chance someone out there will be releasing a hold or reservation for those dates?
Didn’t think it’d hurt to ask :) Thanks

Have you called to see if there is any cash DVC reservations? I think that inventory differs from what we see on the member site.

Our family was hoping to go to Aulani Feb 16-23. At last check there was only one room available and we need 2.
Any chance someone out there will be releasing a hold or reservation for those dates?
Didn’t think it’d hurt to ask :) Thanks

Are you a DVC Member? If so, are you on the W/L for what you want? You're allowed 2 W/L to be active at one time so you could W/L for 2 different room types. The pricier the room, the more apt it is to be available. IOW, an ocean view room is generally easier to get than the least expensive view.

I agree with Kniquy's recommendations. YES, cash inventory/developer inventory is definitely different than the condo association/member inventory.

I would do the wait list for the second room plus call and see about a cash room. Also at the 60 day mark see if any cash inventory or developer inventory can be brought back to use for a point reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!