Aulani in July

jjwelch24

Mouseketeer
We are looking at booking next July and I am wondering if it is busier the week of the 4th. We could go that week or wait a couple of weeks and go in late July. Any recommendations or experiences the week of July 4th?

Thanks.

I've not been that time of year but I would suspect going over the 4th would be a busy time. It's a big vacation week for people with kids off in the summertime because many employers give people off on the 4th (and maybe even another day with that). In addition, I would expect its a busy time for locals to be at the resort with the holiday and day off work as well. I also seem to recall some fireworks or something 4th of July related in or near Ko Olina, but not sure if that's an annual thing. If that still occurs, it likely draws in people as well.

We are looking at booking next July and I am wondering if it is busier the week of the 4th. We could go that week or wait a couple of weeks and go in late July. Any recommendations or experiences the week of July 4th?

Thanks.

We've gone in July/August 3 times, never for July 4th though. We've never had an issue getting our nights (in an OV Studio) at the 7 month mark, but we did notice that the night of the 4th (and sometimes the surrounding nights) filled up 1st. We've always gone mid-late July into early August.

How is the weather in August and early September? I'm thinking Oahu, Maui, and/or Kauai. How are crowds at Aulani and around the islands over Labor Day?

We were there for the 4th 2 years ago, sure it was busy, but not uncomfortably so... The staff were on top of vacating sun lounges, so there was always somewhere to chill... The fireworks were so close, set to music, definitely a highlight of the stay...

I am wanting to go next year for my birthday the week of the 4th and we are Military (retired) hoping for discount? If there is no discount and crowded maybe I could celebrate either sooner or later, Whats everyones views?:cake::bday::rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter