Aulani Escape Wedding? Ko Olina Chapel?

puente0629

DIS Veteran
Hello fellow Brides!

Hoping to get info on the Aulani Escape wedding package. How much extra it is to add cake and champagne reception? Any info on planning an appetizer and dessert reception? Can anything be added or replaced within the package? We are not fans of Disney photography for weddings, can we get a credit or the price reduced if we do not use theirs?

Has anyone considered the chapel next to Aulani (Ko Olina Place of Joy Chapel) or has any information?

Thanks ahead of time for your help!

We booked this back when it was called Memories and included all the same stuff for half the price. We added a 6-inch cake but had it served at our Ama Ama brunch after the ceremony. It cost $85 and I have the details HERE.

If you want a reception, they're going to try to steer you toward upgrading to Wishes or just adding a reservation at one of the restaurants. You might do better to arrange something in your room via Private Dining. You can upgrade elements in the package by working with the vendors who provide them (like your bouquet) but they don't let you swap anything or give you a credit for not using it. In fact, they may even insist that you use their photographer—it was a bit of a gray area for us because our guests were also our photographers. But when we first talked about using another photography vendor (they use Bianca Photography, an outside vendor, because they have no in-house photography at Aulani), they were insistent that we couldn't use anyone besides theirs.

I think the chapel is fenced of (was when we were there in April) or already thorn down. I think it has to go for the Atlantis

Wow, Atlantis must have paid them a pretty penny for that chapel. They were banking!
When we were there in 2015, there were steady streams of weddings all day long.
Most couples would pose for pictures on the beach after their weddings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter