Aulani deals ?

Jinkey

Earning My Ears
Hi, I've been to Aulani before and always able to get deals for free round-trip transportation to and from the airport and one free day of a rental car from Aulani. Yesterday when I called to book our trip I was told that those deals no longer exist. I know they change their promotions from time to time but has anyone gotten those deals recently? We are going in February.

Last deal I saw around then was a cheaper price and a daily resort credit. Our travel agent I think however got us a free rental car for a day, free mugs, and maybe transportation. I can’t remember. We already intended to get a car for the duration and pick it up by the airport though.

Last deal I saw around then was a cheaper price and a daily resort credit. Our travel agent I think however got us a free rental car for a day, free mugs, and maybe transportation. I can’t remember. We already intended to get a car for the duration and pick it up by the airport though.

Thank you for the response. I booked directly with Disney but I wonder if I could get a better deal with a travel agent.

We go next week. I know we got a fairly good discount on the room as well as 100 dollar resort credit on top of what she gave us.

Hi, I've been to Aulani before and always able to get deals for free round-trip transportation to and from the airport and one free day of a rental car from Aulani. Yesterday when I called to book our trip I was told that those deals no longer exist. I know they change their promotions from time to time but has anyone gotten those deals recently? We are going in February.

There’s a special out now. Save up to 30% off for a 5 night stay and a $50 resort credit per night. If they didn’t apply it when you called, just call back and ask them to.

https://www.disneyaulani.com/rooms-offers/special-offers/winter-offer/

we're also going in february. only thing they're offering, as of now, is the 30% off 5nt stay + 50 p/ni resort credit. we've decided to rent points and get an even better deal, although specials will change over the next 30 days. it's just a matter of risking the wait for a possible better deal. in our previous trips to aulani, we hadn't been offered any type of transportation special. you can get there from the airport for $50 on uber or charleys taxi (flat fee).

There’s a special out now. Save up to 30% off for a 5 night stay and a $50 resort credit per night. If they didn’t apply it when you called, just call back and ask them to.

https://www.disneyaulani.com/rooms-offers/special-offers/winter-offer/

I just wanted to advise that if the guest calls back to inquire about the Early Booking offer, they will need to check availability for the room type and view booked to see if it's available (it's not automatically applied). Thanks :)

as someone above said you may save some money by renting dvc points to stay. Will have to get a more expensive view now since its getting closer but you could look into that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!