August 2018 discounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying to google this deal. Is it through
Mean
Value
Theorem?
Sorry calculus teacher and was trying to come up with a saying with the same letters?

I forgot to report back! Thanks to this thread, and the many helpful posters in it, I booked a week long stay at the Contemporary Resort! My husband preferred it over the Polynesian, even though the latter would've been a much better deal. I'm still extremely happy with the discount.

Thanks all!
Do you remember how much your quote was the Polynesian?

Do you remember how much your quote was the Polynesian?

Yes, I still have the email because I have been telling anyone who will listen about it. Standard View room at the Polynesian was $2039.66 for 7 nights. That's 47% off the regular price during that time!

I briefly debated going behind my husband's back to switch resorts (lol), and I knew he wouldn't mind, but he never participates at all in Disney planning, so I really wanted to honor his choice. Call me a romantic.

Yes, I still have the email because I have been telling anyone who will listen about it. Standard View room at the Polynesian was $2039.66 for 7 nights. That's 47% off the regular price during that time!

I briefly debated going behind my husband's back to switch resorts (lol), and I knew he wouldn't mind, but he never participates at all in Disney planning, so I really wanted to honor his choice. Call me a romantic.
Thank you. I'm guessing club level would be around 100 more a night so that gives me an idea. I have a room booked this Winter with them, but thinking of changing. I've already made a few changes so I hate even asking. Drawback of using a TA iI guess.

Thank you. I'm guessing club level would be around 100 more a night so that gives me an idea.

I was looking for 8 nights at poly and while the nightly standard room was similar to that quoted above, CL was about 260 more per night.

I was looking for 8 nights at poly and while the nightly standard room was similar to that quoted above, CL was about 260 more per night.
Ouch!!!! I won't even bother to ask then. Was that a garden view? I guess if I have to change I'll stick to WL and add a couple of nights.

Does anyone have the deal cost for beach club, both regular and club level, contemporary, or GF? Awaiting a call, but thought I'd check here, as all I asked for originally/have is Poly.

Thx!

Does anyone have the deal cost for beach club, both regular and club level, contemporary, or GF? Awaiting a call, but thought I'd check here, as all I asked for originally/have is Poly.

Thx!

I have a Contemporary Resort quote; didn't ask for the others.

For 7 nights, we were quoted $2102.66 for a Garden View room.

That doesn't sound like a discount. Back in the day when they offered 40% off deluxes Club level usually came out to about 100 dollar more a night.

Sure, on a straight 40 off discount it looks like the difference would be about 130 per night at 2018 rack rates. But that's not the case here. For me, this offer showed standard garden view coming in around 54% off while the CL garden was only 37% off.

Sure, on a straight 40 off discount it looks like the difference would be about 130 per night at 2018 rack rates. But that's not the case here. For me, this offer showed standard garden view coming in around 54% off while the CL garden was only 37% off.
Definitely not worth the upgrade.

I’m so confused .... can someone pm me how I can get a quote for this deal? Thank you!

Been 3 weeks and haven't heard anything about the Labor Day deal request I put in. I don't see an email address, and I don't have Facebook. May give them a call if I don't hear anything by Monday.

Anyone else have to wait this long, or not heard back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter